How did we do in 2014?
We are pleased to share The HUB's annual impact on charities and families throughout central Oklahoma. Here are some of the figures:
- 40 mentee families whom The HUB supplied with apartment set-up kits to start their new lives
- 266 beds and furniture pieces placed with charities, mentors and mentees
- 1,279 the number of groceries provided to local food pantries
- 13,079 new and gently-worn clothing, shoes and accessories placed in inner city and mentor clothing closets
- 36,728 hygiene products, holiday items, typical housewares and decor provided to our charity partners
- 33,084 damaged and unusable items recycled to benefit local churches
The total number of donations processed and delivered by The HUB's volunteers was 84,436. Using the aggregate average amount of $10 per donated item, our 2014 dollar impact was $844,360.00.
The HUB provides volunteers with a high-efficiency method of helping many ministries, under one roof. Want to get involved in 2015? Let us know here!
Posted on Sun, January 11, 2015
by Cheryl Guffey filed under